Vitamin D3 can be synthesized by humans in the skin upon exposure to ultraviolet-B (UVB) radiation from sunlight. But, due to the winter season, weather conditions, and sun block, the body’s ability to produce optimal vitamin D levels may be inhibited. These factors point to the value of taking a daily vitamin D supplement.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Supports healthy bone density
- Encourages healthy cell differentiation
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Shown to increase vitamin D blood levels with daily use
- Perfect for those whose multivitamin already contains vitamin D